|1. First of all, you never have to get dressed up (either physically or spiritually) to join us. We’re just a bunch of imperfect people doing the very best we can to be more like Jesus every day. |
2. Jesus loves young people and so do we! Through our weekend and mid-week programs, our amazing staff and volunteers help children and teens understand how much God loves them.
|3. Weekend services are very important! Hearing Bible teaching and listening to uplifting music draws us closer to God. And you’ll also find that fun and laughter are commonplace at MCC! |
|4. Whether you’re new to church or been around a very long time, MCC is a place where you can connect with others and take your next step. We would love to help you get connected! |
|5. Jesus didn’t come to be served but to serve, and we want to follow His lead. So we’re committed to providing a wide variety of volunteer opportunities, both inside and outside the church.|
1. Pick a service: Sunday 8:45am and 10:30am.
2. Get Directions: We are located on the east side of Minier IL on Stringtown Road (405) just two blocks east of the Cross John Deere dealership and across from the Johnson Heights subdivision.
3. Drop your kids off before the service at the MCC Kidz Check-in counter. This program serves children from birth to fifth grade. Drop off begins 15 minutes before services.
4. Enjoy the service!
5. After the service: Stop by the Welcome Center to get your FREE GIFT! Enjoy something to eat or drink in the fellowship hall. Donuts, fruit and coffee are available EVERY week (10:00-10:30am)! Or check out the Resource and Prayer room, located at the front of the building across from the offices. And don't forget to pick up your children.
If you or your guest are new to MCC, or you’d just like to learn more, please stop by the Welcome Center in the lobby area of the sanctuary where you can pick up your free gift as well as find out more information about joining a small group, various ministries, or even find a place to volunteer!
Safety is a big deal at MCC!
We are committed to being a intergenerational church that will address the needs of every member of your family. We strive to offer both you and your children a safe, exciting place to experience God. Visit our large ministry facility with activity rooms for every age level. Generally, the Check-In area is staffed from 8:30am on every Sunday.
Please come a few minutes early to get your children checked in to their classes or programs.
Parents of children in the nursery will be given a pager and two stickers. One sticker goes on the child and the other goes on a diaper bag. All other ages will get a wristband.
The Children's Check In counter is located
on the east side of the building.
"Websites can only show us so much. If you really want to know more about us, please plan a visit on a Sunday morning."
"We believe Church is not a location, a building, or a time of the week. Church is people and MCC is a community of authentic and imperfect people who are discovering hope in Jesus."
"I hope you’ll find MCC to be an exciting place that helps you connect with God. We continue to work hard to create an environment where adults and kids can explore the Christian faith together."
"Whether you’re looking for exciting music, inspiring teaching, authentic friendships, or practical help, MCC has something for you. It’s a safe place to find freedom, healing and the joy that comes from a personal relationship with Jesus. We hope to see you soon!"
- Rusty Richards, Lead Minister