Night Supper Ministry began for the purpose of serving those attending
Bible Studies or serving at MCC in various ways, a meal and fellowship
time without the hassle of preparing a meal at home for their family and
to accommodate our community with reasonably priced and delicious
meals. Meals are served from 5:15-6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall. Cost is
donation based, $3 each or $10 family is suggested but please donate
only what is comfortable for your family. MCC volunteers serve suppers every Wednesday night in September, October, November, January, February, March, and April.
Meals begin September 13th 2017
If you are interested in being a part of this ministry, please prayerfully consider one of the following opportunities:
- Team Leader - Involves planning and shopping for meal items & leading food preparation-1/2 day shopping-1/2 day prep
- Food Prep – Involves 1 Wed. a month for approx. 5-7 hours
- Server/Clean-up - for approx. 3 hours– Involves 1 Wed. a month
- Cookie Baker – Involves baking or purchasing 4 dozen (or recipe) cookies once a month (can be made ahead and placed in the freezer)
- Greeter – Involves 1 ½ hours per week
(All of the above opportunities are for the 7 months listed above)
Monthly Meals Rotation for the 2017-2018 Season:
Week One - Fried & baked chicken, baked beans, slaw, chips, rolls, drinks and cookies
Week Two - Meat Loaf, mashed potatoes, corn, fruit cocktail, rolls. drinks and coolies
Week Three - Pork Bar-BQ, green beans, applesauce, drinks and cookies
Week Four - Ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans, applesauce, rolls, drinks and cookies.
WEDNESDAY MEALS WILL RETURN IN THE FALL!
Interested in helping in this ministry? Please contact the ministry leader below or the church office @ 309-392-2290.
Ministry Leader: Bette Jane Otto
Contact Info: 309.392.2373