Our vision is to LOVE20. We want to share God's love with the 20,000 people in 20 communities within 20 miles of our church.
Friday, Feb. 1 (7-9pm) and Saturday, Feb. 2 (9-3:30pm)
Mark your calendars! Mark & Jill Savage will join Rusty on stage on January 27th during both services for an intimate conversation about marriage. The following Friday and Saturday we're having the Savages back for a two-day marriage retreat.
This retreat is based on Mark & Jill's "No More Perfect Marriages" book.
We hope this conference will:
- help couples move from frustration to fascination with their differences
- show couples how to give and receive love more intentionally
- equip couples to develop a dating plan
- encourage couples to evaluate their past and how it affects the present
- teach couples how to forgive
- and so much more!
The cost is $25 per couple. SIGN UP HERE!
Minier Christian Church is located at 405 E. Stringtown Road, on the east side of Minier, IL. We're just two blocks east of the Cross John Deere dealership and across from the Johnson Heights subdivision.
MCC is located about 9 miles south of Mackinaw, 18 miles west of Bloomington and 19 miles south of Morton.